About Paul Jones
Paul Jones is an attorney and CPA based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Paul was born and raised in Utah. Paul and his wife have three children and live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Paul loves his work and is grateful to have an enjoyable practice.
Please feel free to call Paul to talk about your situation without being concerned whether the first phone call is going cost.
- Juris Doctor, with Honors, University of Utah
- Masters of Prof. Accountancy, Weber State University
- B.A., Accounting, University of Utah
Professional Licenses and Admissions:
- Admitted to practice before the Utah Supreme Court, Federal District Court of Utah, and the United States Tax Court.
- Member in Good Standing of the Utah State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Utah
- Vice Chair, Tax Section of the Utah State Bar
Presentation and Speaking:
- "Probate Process from A to Z," National Business Institute, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2014 (upcoming)
- "Trusts 101," National Business Institute, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2013
- "Foreign Earned Income: Exclusion and Other Tax Issues for Expat Workers" Strafford Publishing, New York, New York, 2013
- Tax Planning for Trusts and Estates, Tax Planning for Trusts and Estates, 2013
- Unpaid Payroll Taxes: Handling an IRS Trust Fund Penalty from Administrative Proceedings through Litigation, Utah State Bar Summer Convention, 2012
- Cooperative Development of Oil and Gas Resources Oil, Gas and Mineral Land Law, 2009
- Accounting for Estates and Trusts, 2009