Expat Tax

Paul Jones is a licensed CPA and attorney that specializes in assisting US citizens living abroad with their income tax needs. Paul understands the complex laws and reporting requirements of US expatriates. There are tremendous tax savings available to US citizens living abroad such as the foreign earned income exclusion and foreign tax credit. In many countries tax treaties with the United States need to be considered.

To learn about other tax related services Paul offers click here.

Contact Paul by filling out the form in the right column or by another method listed below:
Email: paul@pauljonesattorney.com
Phone: 801-930-5101